Working with Angel Palliative Care and Hospice ensures your loved ones get the right care from well-trained professionals. Our hospice and palliative care team has undergone proper training and is well-screened.
OUR PERSONAL TEAM INCLUDES:
- Physicians: Certify and assess patient need, symptoms and prescribe treatment while directing and approving plan of care.
- Medical Director: Leads the interdisciplinary team in the development of the plan of care while providing consultations to physicians regarding Hospice Care.
- RN/Case Managers: Admit and care for terminally ill patients 24/7 as a commitment to providing the highest quality of care through the end-of-life journey.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers: Our counseling team develops a plan of care to meet identified needs while providing direct counseling and bereavement support to patients & families.
- Certified Nurses’ Aides: Hospice aides offer compassionate assistance with everyday needs such as personal care, bathing and feeding.
- Volunteers: Our volunteers donate their time and talents to assist patients and families, as well as clinical and clerical staff.
- Grief and Spiritual: Spiritual support is offered by our bereavement team in coordination with local churches, synagogues, mosques and community volunteers.
- Pharmacy Services, Medical Equipment and Medical Supplies are provided as recommended by the physician.
Dietitians, Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists are available to evaluate and provide guidance.
For more details about our team, send us a message today.